Student and Employee Records

All student and employee records have been transitioned to the Idaho Public Charter School Commission in Boise, Idaho. To request records please use the following  steps to submit a request.

STUDENTS: Please have the school (elementary/middle school/high school) you are transitioning to for student record request. To release records to parents/guardians/colleges a driver’s license verification is required.

EMPLOYEES: Please email: for employee records. A driver’s license verification is required to receive documentation.

Upon verification of identity, records can be released electronically or via hard copy.