Hello parents and guardians,
Our students, staff, and families are very important to us, as is providing your student a quality education as scheduled. Therefore, ACVS will continue with classes this week. All teachers and staff are still available for you. Since our school can easily provide for our students education on-line we will do that. However, all on-site labs will be closed through March 30th. Here is more information for you:
1. All labs are closed until March 30th. The current aggressive cleaning schedules will remain in place in our locations. It is expected we will be opening the labs again on March 30th after spring break.
2. All staff are still working - virtually - so if you have an appointment expect it to happen, but it will be virtual.
3. We will have spring break as planned for the week of March 23-27. I will be communicating to you throughout the break as needed. I am available for questions as well even during spring break.
4. Your teachers and advisors will be contacting your students virtually this week. Remember we have google hangouts, zoom, etc. Teachers are all FULLY working, so reach out to them if needed!
5. For students that receive related services through their IEP we will continue as much as possible virtually, but there will be some disruptions for face to face services. We will be working through those on a case by case basis.
6. All student activities, clubs, and or events have been canceled through March 30th.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or your student's advisor. As you know, the situation changes continually, so keep your eyes out for updates as necessary.
Thank you so much,